Commercial Kitchen Fan Extraction Kit 1800mm 6ft
Commercial kitchen extraction fan canopy hood with built in extractor fan for fast and efficient kitchen extraction. The kitchen extraction canopy is suitable for both gas and electric cooking equipment. The hood comes with easy clean removable kitchen grease baffle filters and full length grease channel for easy cleaning.
This product has been designed specifically for easy installation and provides amazing value for money compared to other systems on the market today. We guarantee you will not find this level of performance and quality anywhere else.
Materials & Features
- The extraction hood is 100% commercial stainless steel construction. The stainless steel has an elegant brushed finish and looks clean and modern.
- The construction has formed stainless steel safety edges formed into all edges for safe and easy cleaning.
- The hood has an integrated condense grease channel around the perimeter as per the requirements of DW/172. Taking this a step further we have a full length collector channel at the rear of the canopy to further aid in easy cleaning.
- The extractor fan motor is a high quality, high volume and high pressure extract fan with high quality ball bearing construction than runs at a low 60dB(A)
- Suitable for small cooking applications in a commercial setting such as cafes, sandwich shops, coffee shops.
- Easy to install
- Commercial kitchen hood for Gas and electric equipment
- Commercial kitchen ventilation regulations compliant
- Good for commercial canopy grills, cafes, coffee shops
Extraction Canopy Hood Kit Contents
- 1off Commercial Extractor Hood
- Dimensions: 1800mm (Length) x 1100(Depth) x 500mm(Back Height) / 250mm (Front Height)
- 3 off Stainless Steel Baffle Filters
- 1off - 355dia spigot
- 1off - 355dia spiral x 500 long
- 1off - 450x450 cap end with 355 spigot
- 1off - 450x450 fan and controller
- 1off - 450x450 mesh end
|Amps||Starting current = 3 Amps Full load current =1.5 Amps|
|Dimensions||1800mm (Length) x 1100mm (Depth) x 500mm (Back Height) / 250mm (Front Height)|
|Air Flow Pressure||65 Pa|
|Air Flow Volume||1980 m3/hour|
|Finish||Brushed Satin Finish|